- November 2, 2019
- Posted by: americansurgde
Would you like to be a part of the team at a fast-paced medical device company?
ASC is looking for a Manufacturing Associate to take responsibility for preparing materials, performing assembly/manufacturing processes as assigned, and for meeting daily production quotas. The Manufacturing Associate adheres to assembly/manufacturing SOPs and safety guidelines according to the company’s Quality Management System.
Job Type: Full-time Salary: $12.50 to $15.00 /hour
Essential Duties and Functions:
- Perform hand assembly, industrial sewing and operate basic equipment
- Sew/stitch units according to work orders and strict standard operating procedures, using an industrial sewing machine or manually
- Demonstrate a high level of dexterity
- Must be able to sit or stand for a full shift with breaks per Company policy
- Review and execute manufacturing related documents such as work orders and manufacturing history records
- Identify problems or issues in manufacturing processes, if present
- Must be able to follow instructions consistently with minimum supervision
- Prepare machines by changing needles and thread, changing bobbin, and securing attachments
- Responsible for manufacturing per Quality System requirements
- Meet daily production demand requirements for the position
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
To perform the job functions successfully the Manufacturing Associate should demonstrate the following:
Ability to lift up to 30 lbs
Ability to perform processes wearing clean room protective gowning (i.e. bouffant, shoe covers, coverall, face mask, safety glasses)
Standing, sitting, bending, twisting and/or walking for long periods of time
Attention to details
Mechanical assembly dexterity
Attention to accuracy when documenting process information
Education / Experience:
- High School diploma or minimum one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Apply by emailing: Manufacturing@americansurgical.com.